If you want results from your training, it's time to get provocative
- Do you need to equip your sales teams to actually sell faster?
- Are your leaders lacking the right stuff to drive performance?
- Are your facilitators (or are you) struggling to get people to think and transform?
- Do your presentations, even with all your preparation, fail to engage audiences?
Ken De Loreto of Provoke Learning specializes in facilitation, coaching, and instructional design that provoke your:
- Salespeople to actually sell
- Leaders to dare to lead
- Presentations to engage and move audiences
- Facilitation to move from teaching to transforming
- Virtual Learning to match and surpass traditional face-to-face training
Who Is Ken De Loreto?
Ken's vast experience consulting, designing, coaching, and facilitating varied audience levels, from front-line to senior team, in organizations ranging from small start-ups to global firms make him the right choice for your meetings, offsites, classroom sessions, and events.
Ken's unique brand of facilitation and consulting spans a wide-range of industries including professional services, pharmaceuticals, financial services, retail, and consumer products. Take a look at some of his past and current clients to see the company he keeps:
- American Express
- Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- Deloitte & Touche
- Fidelity Investments
- L’Oreal Paris
What Working With Ken De Loreto Will Mean For You
Ken's approach to design and facilitation is built upon a strong foundation of practical learning theory and neuroscience with an unexpected dose of theatre, enabling him to get your people to engage, think and learn when that's the last thing their brains want to do.
Where You'll Find Ken
Ken balances his time between The Berkshire Mountains and the urban hub of Miami: Two very different places which bring juxtaposition and provocation to his personal life. His work life takes him wherever his clients need him, face-to-face or virtually.
Find Out More About Ken De Loreto